Family

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bre Bowers:Baby Bump

Recently I was able to do a MATERNITY photo session and I was so excited about it for a few reasons: 1. the momma-to-be is a wonderful friend of mine, and I'm really excited for her and her husband to have this precious boy. 2. her older sister is one of my BEST friends and was going to be there as well as her younger sister, who I also love and she just happens to have a pretty good eye for photography. 3. This was going to be my very first 'baby bump' session, and although Bre is only in her 2nd trimester and just noticeably preggers (not ideal for maternity photos) I could NOT pass up the chance to do this session during my visit to Pensacola. So although it was a bit cloudy, humid and SUPER windy I had a fantastic time taking these pictures and wish so badly I could find myself back in Pensacola in mid-June when Breanna and Stephen Bowers expect their precious baby to be born. Even if I won't be around to take his newborn pictures I cannot WAIT to see photos and eventually meet Henrik William Bowers. I know he's going to be ADORABLE...and REALLY spoiled, in the very best way!











No comments:

Post a Comment