Family

Friday, September 2, 2011

Babies:Sigh

About a month ago, I was telling a friend that I'd love to be able to do a newborn session but that I thought it would be a long time before I'd get to the point where I could. The next day my mom called to see if I would take pictures of a friends newborn! She wanted to give the session to them as a gift. Honestly, I wanted to say no, but of course I said yes, and I'm so glad I did. I made sure my sister, Olivia, was available to help out and we set a date and time with the family.
This little session was the parents first time out of the house with baby J since coming home from the hospital. I was so delighted to have a newborn in my arms I honestly didn't want to put him down for pictures! Thank you mom for thinking of me, and thank you to baby J's parents for bringing him out. I had a wonderful time!













No comments:

Post a Comment