Family

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sean & Heather:Baby Bump

Not too long ago I was looking at a friends latest baby bump pictures on facebook and asked if she was going to have any maternity pictures done. She said they didn't have plans at the time. So we made some. We set the date, got some inspiration from pinterest, and looked forward to capturing some great moments between her and her husband as they anticipate the birth of their baby boy. I don't know who was more excited about this shoot, but it was probably me. If I could keep up business with only maternity, newborns and toddlers I would, they've been my favorite sessions over all.
Sean and Heather are a super fun couple and I enjoyed capturing their love for each other and their baby boy. He is a very blessed boy, they are a very blessed couple.

Sean and Heather, I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your handsome boy! I know you will be great parents.


















No comments:

Post a Comment