Family

Friday, September 30, 2011

Doyle:Family

I'm a Doyle by blood but no relation to this lovely family (that we know of) however, they are a part of my family as fellow believers and members of our home church. I was so pleased to be able to fit in a family session with the Doyle's before leaving the states. This family has been so generous toward Brian and I and we are so thankful for them. The youngest three LOVE being in front of the camera, and although they'd rather be making goofy faces they always gave me a smile, and eventually big brother warmed up too (that's right Adam, you smile you are get called out!) It was a great session and I was happy to hear they liked, no LOVED their photos. This is why I take photos after all, to give you individualized, framable, full of personality memories....









No comments:

Post a Comment